Sunscreen for children and sensitive...
Urticalcin is a calcium complex in tablets recommended in cases of bone loss, hair loss and weak nails as other manifestations caused by calcium deficiency.
This product is no longer in stock
No reward points for this product.
It is used to treat:
- Disorders of calcium metabolism.
- Growth disorders (rickets).
- Disorders of the formation of bones and teeth.
- Increased calcium demand.
- Disorders of the nail growth.
- It stimulates the formation of bones and teeth in children.
- Helps maintain mineral levels needed during pregnancy and lactation.
- Help to better absorption of dietary calcium.
PROPERTIES: The proper functioning of calcium metabolism is very important to keep our body healthy, especially during pregnancy, lactation, growth, after an illness or extreme fatigue, which represent a burden for balancing between organic miineral. Nettle is a plant prized in medicine. The chlorophyll contained in this plant plays an important role in stimulating red blood cell formation and strengthen the body. The silicon acts as a blood purifier and to purulent dermatoses and antiperspirant.
HOW TO TAKE: 3 times daily two tablets before meals.
Leave melt slowly in the mouth. Children: half the adult dose.
PRESENTATION: Bottle of 600 tablets.
1 tablet contains: D1-10mg Urtica, Silicea D6-2, 5mg, Calcium carb. D4-0, 5mg, Calcium phos. D6-0, 5mg, Natrium phos. D6-0, 5mg, excip. pro comp.: lactose
No customer reviews for the moment.